Nudity in the Temple is no sin.
Being naked in the shrine while you ritualize is no crime though often criminalized by those not open-minded enough to see the changing codes around them. In this session Chief Yuya explores the question, “Is it ok to be naked in my shrine?”.
- Nudity in the shrine is not sinful
- Skyclad means to expose your naked body to the elements
- Clothing can inhibit the flow of energy into and out of the body temple
- Being naked should never be mandated as apart of any ritual
- A temple is primarily a place to learn
- “Decency” is an evolving concept